HVAC Heating and Cooling Preventative Maintenance
Preventative maintenance plans are critical to the life of your heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. Just as your vehicle needs regular maintenance to keep it operating smoothly, a regular maintenance plan for your HVAC system can ensure that it operates smoothly and efficiently for years to come.
A regular preventative maintenance plan will help you achieve optimum performance for your heating and cooling system, which will ultimately bring significant savings to your monthly energy bill. On the other hand, failing to put in place a preventative maintenance plan could bring serious and costly consequences in the long term. Most importantly, regular maintenance of your HVAC system could prevent you from needing our 24-hour emergency services during extreme weather and will make your home, family and business feel more secure.
What is included in our preventative maintenance plans? In a nutshell, our licensed expert technicians carefully inspect your entire heating, ventilation and air conditioning system. We will:
- Inspect every part of your system and identify components that must be repaired or replaced
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean the blower motors and related components and evaluate your system's air flow
- Clean the evaporator coils and condensor and test refrigerant levels in an air conditioner or heat pump
- Inspect and clean all drain systems
- Inspect and clean the heat exchanger
- Test the pilot and igniter, electrical components and system controls
- Calibrating thermostat as needed
- Evaluating airflow
- Ensure that your system is not producing dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.
Our preventative maintenance plans will help you maximize the efficiency of your HVAC system, avoid costly maintenance problems, and ensure that your home or business is safely heated and cooled year round.